To our most precious customers, KooKoo Teppanyaki and Lounge Bar will be reopen 23rd May 2020. We know what you expect and love❤️ The Teppanyaki experience will be still very entertaining; Cocktails still be $10; fresh food, a wide variety options for food and drinks, kids friendly and lovely staffs. What we are waiting are your coming and your laughters to fulfil our restaurant💕
Trading hours: 5:00pm – 10:00pm Everyday
Reservations and walk-ins are welcomed. Due to the seating restrictions, reservations are recommended.
Early-bird specials: 10% off of the food bill if you to be seated and place the order before 5:30pm
Takeaway discount: 20% off for pick up takeaway
Good News for every diner of KooKoo! You can now enjoy 2-HOUR FREE PARKING at Bruce Bishop Car Park if you spend a minimum of $95 at KooKoo Teppanyaki. Here are the few steps:
1. Park your car at Bruce Bishop Car Park and keep the ticket with you.
2. Only 5-mins walk to KooKoo
3. If you spend a minimum of $95 on one bill, show your ticket to the Cashier.
4. Fill up the Parking Form ( your name, signature, contact no./ email address if you are willing to provide)
5. We give 2-hour parking fee in cash ($5.6) to you.
6. Make the payment at one of the pay stations before returning to your vehicle.
*Pay stations are located on the ground level near the car park office, on the upper level near the Ferny Avenue entry, and outside the lifts at the front of the Transit Centre.